[R] Requesting for help on the problem of "subscript out of bounds"

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 7 12:03:54 CEST 2018

Thanks a lot, Sir. I'll check them out.

But, I have 1 more query that in which package   "b" and "l" functions are
available?

Can you please educate me about the usage of "b" and "I" in my code.

For your reference,

I am writing my code here again.

N<-ncol(ts)
> r<-matrix(0, ncol = N, nrow = 1)
> for (i in 1:N){
       r[i]<-approx_entropy(ts[,i], edim = 2, r = 0.2*sd(ts[,i]), elag = 1)
}
plot (r)

Here how to add "b" and "l" function?

Please help me.