[R] Code "tags"

Leslie Rutkowski |e@||e@rutkow@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 10 22:53:41 CEST 2018

"tags" are a way to label things digitally so that they are easier to find
later - Twitter uses these, as one example.

I found a nice solution: GitHubGist with an interface via Lepton, if anyone
else would like to avoid rummaging through old code to find something (a
function, an example, whatever). Organization looks pretty detailed and
relatively user friendly, with labels for languages and tags. You can also
make your "gists" public or private.

Leslie