[R] Package updates for new versions

Amit Mittal pro|@@m|t@m|tt@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 11 18:42:20 CEST 2018

You can contact them as Marc suggested by opening an account at bit
(bitbucket/Atlassian) or git (github) Most prefer strongly to have a
primary at git before going to Atlassian other code checkers so you can
discover the package team there esp if any future development is in the
pipes.

Don't worry about it you dont have to be a founder or developer to have an
account there :)

BR

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:11 PM Rich Shepard <rshepard using appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

>    This is a question to better my understanding of the relationship
> between
> core R versions and packages that work with them. It's not a complaint or
> criticism.
>
>    Installed here is R-3.5.1. There are two packages that allow integration
> of R and GRASS that are not yet available for 3.5.1: rpy2 and spgrass7.
>
>    Appreciating that package maintainers have day jobs that take priority
> over volunteer package maintenance, I ask only for thoughts on when copies
> of those two packages _might_ be available for 3.5.1.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rich

Amit Mittal
Pursuing Ph.D. in Finance and Accounting
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Visit my SSRN author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=2665511
* Top 10% Downloaded Author on SSRN
Mob: +91 7525023664

This message has been sent from a mobile device. I may contact you again.