[R] GLM Model Summary

Amit Mittal pro|@@m|t@m|tt@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 16 19:02:18 CEST 2018

You can just use

'slotNames(modelname)
This will return sub objects for which names can be extracted

Eg

slotNames(modelname)
[1] "mfit" "model"
names(modelname using mfit)
names(modelname using model)
Will return all objects within the model including coed car R cover vcov as
applicable and you can store per choice

However within the column they will still be text

BR

On Tue 16 Oct, 2018, 10:23 PM Duncan Murdoch, <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 16/10/2018 12:33 PM, Neslin, Scott A. wrote:
> > R-Help:
> >
> > We are working with your GLM R package.  The Summary(Model) now gets
> printed by the program as one object and we want to put the coefficient
> columns into Excel.  We took an initial stab at this by counting the number
> of characters occupied by each column.  But we have now learned that the
> number of characters in a column depends on the length of the variable
> names, so is not a constant number (e.g., 54 characters to a line).
>
> There is no GLM R package as far as I know.  There's a glm() function in
> the stats package.  Is that what you meant?
>
> What would probably be best is if you showed us a simple example of what
> you are doing, and then referred to the results from that when saying
> what you want to extract.
>
> Duncan Murdoch
>

> > We therefore ask, is it possible for us to get the Summary(Model) column
> by column, i.e., a separate object for each column?  That way we could
> assemble an Excel table easily rather than having to count the number of
> characters.
> >
> > Is this possible for us to do by ourselves?  Or could you modify the
> package in some way?
> >
> > We appreciate your attention.  Thank you!
> >
> > Scott Neslin
> > Prasad Vana
> >
> > Dartmouth College

Amit Mittal
Pursuing Ph.D. in Finance and Accounting
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Visit my SSRN author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=2665511
* Top 10% Downloaded Author on SSRN
Mob: +91 7525023664

This message has been sent from a mobile device. I may contact you again.