[R] Simulating data with nested random effects

Thu Oct 18 04:22:03 CEST 2018

This would almost certainly fit better on the r-sig-mixed-models
list,rather than here. You are more likely to get authoritative responses
about this specialized statistical topic there.

Also -- these are **plain text** mailing lists. Please do not post in html.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."