[R] Genuine relative paths with R

Olivier GIVAUDAN o||v|er_g|v@ud@n @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Fri Oct 19 12:51:10 CEST 2018

Hello Katharina,
​
Indeed, I forgot this solution to have your own server, probably because in my organisation this is not an option, yet.​
​
I'm pushing for that in our organisation for months now but there is quite some resistance and heavy processes around that, and ultimately I'm not deciding on that unfortunately...​
​
That would be for me the ideal solution.​
​
Best regards,​
​
Olivier
________________________________
De : Fritsch, Katharina (NNL) <Katharina.Fritsch using nnl.co.uk>
Envoyé : vendredi 19 octobre 2018 08:08
À : Olivier GIVAUDAN
Cc : r-help using r-project.org
Objet : RE: [R] Genuine relative paths with R

Hello Olivier,
You can definitely use Shiny Server to share data and apps on a server you (or the people who asked you to share the data) own and which is only accessible from specified networks. I’ve personally contributed R code to exactly such a project that involved confidential data.
Kind regards,
Katharina.

--

Dr Katharina Fritsch B.Sc. M.Sc. MRSC
Chemical Modeller, Chemical and Process Modelling

E.
katharina.fritsch using nnl.co.uk
T.
+44 (0)1925 289387
@uknnl

National Nuclear Laboratory Limited, 5th Floor, Chadwick House,
Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE, UK

www.nnl.co.uk<http://www.nnl.co.uk>