[R] metafor all list elements must be square matrices

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Oct 25 10:33:01 CEST 2018

Dear Hugh

1 - Your post is unreadable because you posted in HTML so it will be
very difficult for anyone to see your V

2 - there is a separate mailing list for meta-analysis in R where you
may get more helpful responses as it is monitored by authors of most of
the main packages. Please see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-meta-analysis// and remember
to register first.

Michael