[R] date and time data on x axis

snowball0916 @nowb@||0916 @end|ng |rom 163@com
Mon Oct 29 15:03:47 CET 2018

Hi, Rui
Thanks for your code, even though I'm not fully understand it.
And I am new to R, could you kindly help me with
-1). what's the nested usage stand for?
op <- par(mar = c(4, 0, 0, 0) + par("mar"))

-2). how can I get the axis.POSIXct usage or help?
I use help(axis) and help(POSIXct) and not found the actual use.

Thanks very much.

From: Rui Barradas
Date: 2018-10-29 02:53
To: snowball0916; r-help
Subject: Re: [R] date and time data on x axis
Hello,

Maybe you could get some inspiration in the following code.

op <- par(mar = c(4, 0, 0, 0) + par("mar"))

plot(xdata, ydata, type = "o", xaxt = "n")
axis.POSIXct(1, xdata, at = xdata, labels = xdata, las = 2)

par(op)

The important part is the call axis.POSIXct, argument las = 2 and the
call to par is to make sure that the labels are visible.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas