[R] Question on Binom.Confint

Guo, Fang (Associate) FAGuo @ending from corner@tone@com
Thu Sep 13 22:15:01 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have a question with the function Binom.Confint(x,n,"method"=lrt). For likelihood ratio test, I'd like to ask how you define the upper limit when the frequency of successes is zero. Thanks!

Fang Guo
Associate

CORNERSTONE RESEARCH
699 Boylston Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02116-2836
617.927.3042 direct
faguo using cornerstone.com<mailto:faguo using cornerstone.com>

www.cornerstone.com<http://www.cornerstone.com/>

Warning: This email may contain confidential or privileged information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please understand
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents
of this email is strictly prohibited.