[R] Smallest Space Analysis (SSA) in R

Andrew ph@edru@v @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 19 13:00:23 CEST 2018

Hi

As part of my forensics psych course, we have been introduced to
Guttman's smallest space analysis (SSA). I want to explore this approach
using R, but despite finding some queries on the web about this same
thing, have yet to find any answers. The MASS package doesn't seem to do
the job, and the only thing I have been able to find is some proprietary
software HUDAP  (Hebrew University Data Analysis Package) which may/ not
be compatible with R (or GNU/Linux for that matter).

Does anyone have information on how to do SSA using R?

Many thanks

Andrew

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]