[R] RHEl Vs UBUNTU for R

Sun Sep 2 10:20:53 CEST 2018

R runs equally well on both of those distributions of the Linux kernel. The choice of which to use would be determined by your personal preferences or by those of the people you have available to help you manage the system configuration. This is not an OS support area, nor a chat room for debating personal preferences, so please don't pursue this discussion here.