[R] Help with r script

ruipbarradas ru|pb@rr@d@@ @end|ng |rom @@po@pt
Wed Sep 5 09:17:28 CEST 2018

Hello,
25*30 <Ctrl><Enter>
This is the most basic possible, please google an intro text and run its examples.
Hope this helps,
Rui Barradas

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Mensagem original --------De: Nathan D Jennings <archhbpnatejenn using utexas.edu> Data: 05/09/2018  00:30  (GMT+00:00) Para: r-help using r-project.org Assunto: [R] Help with r script
 To the R Project:

I am using R Studio and I need help sum product exponents with R Script.  Every time I type at the very start in the R Script window like 25* 30 nothing happens.  Where can I go to find the complete commands for basic functions in the r script window?

Sincerely,

Nathan Jennings

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]