[R] For loop with multiple iteration indexes

Albrecht Kauffmann @|k@u||m @end|ng |rom |@@tm@||@|m
Mon Sep 10 08:34:36 CEST 2018

Hi,

this simple example is very similarly, and it works in R:

r <- list()
n <- 0
x <- c("a","b","c")#x,y: Data from a dataframe
y <- c("A","B","C")
for (k in 1:3) {
    n <- n+1
    r[[n]] <- paste0(x[k],y[k])#or any other function using x[k] and y[k] as arguments
}
print(r)

Is it this what you meant?

Best,