[R] Bar Graph

Tue Sep 11 20:47:36 CEST 2018

Not quite -- he wanted the frequencies not the counts. So something
like this (using the adj argument to center the frequencies above each
bar:

bp <-barplot(Number.of.Death, names.arg=Cause.of.Death, main="Bar
Graph for Death Data", ylab="Number of Deaths", xlab="Cause of Death",
ylim = c(0,500) )

text(bp, y = Number.of.Death + 30, adj = .5,
     lab = round(Number.of.Death/sum(Number.of.Death),2))

Cheers,
Bert

and sticking things into it."