[R] Obtaining exact pattern in list.files()

Wed Sep 12 15:20:53 CEST 2018

Study regular expressions via ?regex or any of the many websites you can find with a search engine. With no special characters, your search pattern matches anywhere in the string. Start your study by learning about the ^ and $ characters.