[R] Install R into mac

Jeffrey Hunter jhunter @end|ng |rom |deve|opment@|n|o
Wed Sep 12 18:13:58 CEST 2018

Hi,

What type of issues is your student running into?

Please review the following video install.

https://medium.com/@GalarnykMichael/install-r-and-rstudio-on-mac-e911606ce4f4 <https://medium.com/@GalarnykMichael/install-r-and-rstudio-on-mac-e911606ce4f4>

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeffrey M. Hunter
Senior DBA, Mathematical Programmer, Author
jhunter using idevelopment.info
www.idevelopment.info

A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.

God rot Windows and all its ugly, clunky, badly-designed horror.
Stephen Fry