[R] Save printed/plotted output to different directory

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 13 02:29:37 CEST 2018

Hi Rich,
Sometimes an empty image is due to not closing the image file. If you
forgot to put:

dev.off()

after the plotting commands, or there was an error in the plotting
commands, the file may be left open. Try manually entering "dev.off()"
after you have run the code. If you don't get an error:

Error in dev.off() : cannot shut down device 1 (the null device)

it means that you had an open device.

Jim