[R] Question on Binom.Confint

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Fri Sep 14 05:12:38 CEST 2018

On 2018-09-13 20:58, David Winsemius wrote:
>> On Sep 13, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Guo, Fang (Associate) <FAGuo using cornerstone.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a question with the function Binom.Confint(x,n,"method"=lrt). For likelihood ratio test, I'd like to ask how you define the upper limit when the frequency of successes is zero. Thanks!
> First you need to tell use where you are getting Binom.Confint.
>
> Error: object 'Binom.Confint' not found

       sos::findFn('Binom.Confint') found NO function named
"Binom.Confint", but it did find two named "binom.confint", one in the
"binom" package and the other in the "NNTbiomarker" package. The same
search in "rdocumentation.org" returned the same results. The indicated
command would not work in either.

       Spencer