[R] sink() output to another directory

Peter Langfelder peter@|@ng|e|der @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 14 07:00:13 CEST 2018

Apologies if my advice wasn't clear: the file you want to write to goes in
the sink() function/command. You can put the file anywhere on your file
system, no need to write into current directory and then move the file.

The print command is completely unaware of the file you point to in sink().
Technically, print() sends output to a device called "standard output"
which is usually screen, but it can be changed to a file (_any_ writable
file) using the sink() command.

Hope this helps,

Peter