[R] New to R

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Fri Sep 14 23:15:50 CEST 2018

If l.out is not a data frame, what is it? A list? A matrix? Some other structure? Try

  str(l.out)
  class(l.out)

and see what you get.

Can't help you convert it to a data frame without knowing what it is.

After you have a data frame, then write.table(), write.csv(), or write.csv2() will "convert" it to a CSV (assuming that's what you meant by "CVS".

-Don

p.s. use reply-all if you want to add that extra information .

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory