[R] about the series of numbers

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Sep 20 11:20:36 CEST 2018

Hi

Because it is said in help page!!!

"For other arguments from:to is equivalent to seq(from, to), and generates a sequence from *from* to *to* in steps of 1 or -1."

sequence from 0.1 to 0.9 in steps 1 starts at 0.1 but the second item is 1.1 which is bigger than 0.9 therefore the result is only one item 0.1.

Cheers
Petr