[R] Summarizing R script

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Wed Sep 26 16:00:08 CEST 2018

R users,

  Is anyone aware of the proper procedure for summarizing a script(your
complete list of functions, arguments , and error codes within your R
console for say a formal report or publication?

Many thanks,

Best wishes,

Spencer Brackett

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CHATTON Anne via R-help <r-help using r-project.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 6:03 AM
Subject: [R] Problems to obtain standardized betas in multiply-imputed data
To: r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>

Dear all,

I am having problems in obtaining standardized betas on a multiply-imputed
data set. Here are the codes I used :
imp = mice(data, 5, maxit=10, seed=42, print=FALSE)
FitImp <- with(imp,lm(y ~ x1 + x2 + x3))
Up to here everything is fine. But when I ask for the standardized
coefficients of the multiply-imputed regressions using this command :
sdBeta <- lm.beta(FitImp)
I get the following error message:
Error in b * sx : argument non numérique pour un opérateur binaire

Can anyone help me with this please?

Anne