[R] Query on R-squared correlation coefficient for linear regression through origin

Thu Sep 27 16:51:24 CEST 2018

Hello,

As for R^2 in Excel for models without an intercept, maybe the following
are relevant.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/829249/you-will-receive-an-incorrect-r-squared-value-in-the-chart-tool-in-exc

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2012-July/318347.html

Hope this helps,