[R] Access function as text from package by name

Sigbert Klinke @|gbert @end|ng |rom w|w|@hu-ber||n@de
Fri Sep 28 08:44:32 CEST 2018

Hi,

I guess I was not clear enough: the name of the function is stored as
string. Solutions which use the object directly do not help unfortunately.

Thanks Sigbert

https://hu.berlin/sk
https://hu.berlin/mmstat3