[R] Opportunities for Developing R Packages (Research-Based, Open-Source)

Justin Thong ju@t|nthong93 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 22 10:29:07 CEST 2019

Dear R package community,

I am uncertain whether this is appropriate for this mailing list. Please
let me know. If not, would you be so kind as to point me in a better
direction?

I am a mathematics major with a well-developed R experience. I have
graduated two years ago and have been working in business operations in a
cryptocurrency startup. I am rather rusty and I wish to venture back into
statistical research and R-package development.

My question is: For those researchers who are interested in developing
tools and algorithms for their new-founded research, be it in medical
statistics or data visualisation or machine learning, I was wondering
whether is there a possibility for collaboration. This will help me extend
my experience and possibly open more avenues for me to enter research.
I am quite aware of statistical concepts and can read research papers (I've
done a research internship in experimental design, linear algebra and data
compression, particle filters and bayes analyses). I do not expect to be
paid and am willing to commit to a project.

Yours sincerely,
Justin

*I check my email at 9AM and 4PM everyday*
*If you have an EMERGENCY, contact me at +447938674419(UK) or
+60125056192(Malaysia)*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]