[R] Help installing netReg

Mon Apr 22 12:35:14 CEST 2019

Spoken like someone who hasn't encountered the nightmare that ensues when some schmuck fails to limit their actions to only updating the system R library while following it. It is straightforward and painless to simply update the user library instead, and so much the better if they don't have Admin privileges and think they "need" to harass their sysadmins to deal with this for them.

library(fortunes)
fortune(337)