[R] Package for penalized multivariate Regression

Mon Apr 29 16:51:02 CEST 2019

"but this package do not support multivariate regression."
Wrong.

"Fits a generalized additive model (GAM) to data, the term ‘GAM’ being
taken to include any quadratically penalized GLM and a variety of other
models estimated by a quadratically penalised likelihood type approach (see
family.mgcv <http://127.0.0.1:24757/help/library/mgcv/help/family.mgcv>). "

So quadratic penalties only.

Also: This list is about R programming. Questions about statistical
methodology are generally off topic. Try stats.stackexchange.com instead
for that.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."