[R] Accessing C source files

ravi rv15| @end|ng |rom y@hoo@@e
Mon Aug 5 15:48:25 CEST 2019

 Hi Jeff,Thanks for your quick answer. But I don't understand. I have installed R from the installer (I think that it is called the binary). Do you mean that I will have to do it via the source? Will I see the source code only then? Are there any other methods? In any case, it would be helpful if you can explain what you mean by "downloading the source code".Thanks,Ravi
    On Monday, 5 August 2019, 15:32:00 CEST, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil using dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

 Seems like you are looking in the wrong place. Did you download the source code? [1]

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/