[R] broken installation on ubuntu 16.04 for 3.4.4-1xenial0

Wed Aug 7 03:13:46 CEST 2019

As the Posting Guide says... this is a plain text mailing list. You will help yourself if you pay attention when posting.

The standard instructions for Ubuntu [1] describe how to set up authentication.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/README.html