[R] shinyWidgets::sliderTextInput

Sigbert Klinke @|gbert @end|ng |rom w|w|@hu-ber||n@de
Wed Aug 7 14:31:50 CEST 2019

Hi,

> Is there a label argument, please? I think that might be it.

In my example I had a label, but this not the problem since

 > choices=list("choice1"=1, "choice2"=2,"choice3"=3)
 > as.character(choices)
[1] "1" "2" "3"

delivers the result as it is used in sliderTextInput. I was hoping there
was a way to bypass that behaviour without changing the sliderTextInput
function ;)
The default action of selectInput using a list for choices is to show in
the UI element the list names, but to deliver to the shiny app the
number if one is selected.

Thanks Sigbert

--
https://hu.berlin/sk