[R] Error exporting dataframe from Julia to R with Feather

Luigi Marongiu m@rong|u@|u|g| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 8 16:08:27 CEST 2019

Hello,

since I am encountering a lot of problems exporting dataframes from
julia to R (there is always something wrong with the formatting,
probably a missing quote) so I am trying to use Feather to do the job.

I have installed Feather in Julia with `pkg.add("Feather")` and
imported it with `using Feather`. I created a dataframe and saved it
with `Feather.write("/dir/dataframe.feather", df)` and it worked. I
can even open it back with `df =
Feather.read("/dir/dataframe.feather")` and get: `julia> nrow(df)
128544`.
The problem is with R. I am using Rstudio to test each step.
I installed the package, imported it with `library(feather)` and used it as:
```
df = read_feather("/dir/dataframe.feather")
```
and then Rstudio simply crashes.
any idea why?
Thank you