[R] DCC model estimation with t-Student distribution rmgarch

Fri Aug 23 04:06:31 CEST 2019

This seems squarely in the "asking for statistical expertise" area, rather than the "how do I make R implement this theory I understand" area, so it is off topic on this mailing list. You might be in better company on Stack Exchange.