[R] [r] Applying rollapply in VR test

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 27 15:20:24 CEST 2019

Actually, after running this code, z object is creating which has no
observation, means there are no outputs in the z object. When I am giving
the command to plot or view z object, it is showing an error.

I thought there is some error in the code, so I posted.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks for your response.
[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
08/27/19,
06:46:12 PM

--
*Best Regards,*
*Subhamitra Patra*
*Phd. Research Scholar*
*Department of Humanities and Social Sciences*
*Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur*
*INDIA*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]