[R] New Work Based on R

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 28 15:13:47 CEST 2019

Dear Contributors,
Some of us that use the end product of R could pay for your services
if asked to do so. While all your help is free, I am a little
disturbed that there is no archive or repository where publications
employing R tools are deposited for those interested in  the
usefulness of R.

I have, with your great assistance, produced 4 papers this year and
more are under way. While I have never failed to cite R in the papers,
I feel like always saying additional thank you for your invaluable but
free time.

Many, many, many thanks to all of you.