[R] I wrote the document for extended usage of my pyramid package

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Aug 29 14:24:08 CEST 2019

Dear Minato

That is a nice idea, but why not make it a vignette of your package on
CRAN so it is immediately accessible to anyone using the package?

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html