[R] Error in FUN(X[[i]], ...) : subscript out of bounds

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Wed Dec 4 16:53:30 CET 2019

In your fit_bayes function, you have
   getTrainPerf(mod)[, "TrainRMSE"]
What are the column name of the output of getTrainPerf(mod)?
   print(colnames(getTrainPerf(mod)))
You can home in on the problem faster if you call
   traceback()
immediately after the error.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software