[R] Two geom_bar with counts to put in the same plot

Francesca |r@nce@c@@p@ncotto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 5 11:14:33 CET 2019

Exactly. I was trying to remelt data in the right way, but I could not get there yet. Can you suggest me this code?
Thanks a lot
F.

----------------------------------

> Il giorno 5 dic 2019, alle ore 11:11, Jim Lemon <drjimlemon using gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> Hi Francesca,
> Do you want something like this?
>
> Jim
>
> On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 6:58 PM Francesca <francesca.pancotto using gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, sorry for bothering again.
>> I was wondering how I can reshape the data, if in your code,
>> I would like to have only two panels, where in the panel with Participation =0, I represent delta11_L of participation1==0
>> and delta2_L of participation2==0, and in the right panel, I want Participation=1, but representing together
>> delta11_L of participation1==1, and delta2_L of participation2==1.
>>
>> I get messed up with the joint melting of participation, which determines the facet, but then I cannot assign the proper fill to the density plots which depend on it, and on the other hand I would like to have in the same plot with mixed participation.
>>
>> I hope it is clear.
>> Nonetheless, the previous plot is useful to understand something I had not thought about.
>> Thanks again for your time.
>> F.
>>
> <fp.png>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]