[R] R commander (Rcmdr) won't start [SOLVED]

gabriele pallotti bo|ogn@regg|o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 6 19:38:45 CET 2019

I managed to get Rcmdr working simply by deleting the .Rdata and .Rhistory
file from the work directory. It is rather weird, as I thought they only
contained data and settings, but probably some of these belonged to the
older version of R/Rcmdr and were not compatible with the new version.
I'll keep the old data files in a separate folder and try to open them as a
workspace after launching Rcmdr, but I won't do it now as I need Rcmdr to
work in the next days and I don't want to take any risks...

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]