[R] Tables from Rmarkdown to Word Document - using huxtables

Wed Dec 11 16:41:30 CET 2019

Hello,

This works for me:

library(dplyr)
library(huxtable)
library(flextable)
library(officer)

hx <- iris %>%
   group_by(Species) %>%
   summarise_if(is.numeric, mean) %>%
   as_hux() %>%
   add_colnames() %>%
   set_bold(1, , TRUE) %>%
   set_bottom_border(1, , 1) %>%
   set_width(0.99) %>%
   set_col_width(1:5, 0.99) %>%
   set_number_format(2)

hx

quick_docx(hx, file = "test.docx")

There are ways of doing the same without pipes, those functions don't
have the prefix 'set_'. But I believe that what's important is function
?quick_docx.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas