[R] R 3.6.2 is released

Hasan Diwan h@@@n@d|w@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 12 15:23:40 CET 2019

Congrats on the release! -- H

On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 at 06:20, Spencer Graves <
spencer.graves using effectivedefense.org> wrote:

> Ditto.  Spencer Graves
>

> On 2019-12-12 07:54, Rich Shepard wrote:
> > On Thu, 12 Dec 2019, Peter Dalgaard via R-help wrote:
> >
> >> The build system rolled up R-3.6.2.tar.gz (codename "Dark and Stormy
> >> Night") this morning.
> >
> > Peter,
> >
> > My thanks to all of you on the R core team.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rich

If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a *bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable