[R] Pattern Analysis Libraries

Tue Dec 17 02:17:53 CET 2019

Your specification seems too vague to me. What sort of "patterns" are of
interest?

See also ?table on your "concatenated" columns, e.g. something like:

table(do.call(paste0, yourdata.frame))

or even

do.call(table,yourdata.frame)

for a contingency table.

There are books written on the "analytics" (both statistical and graphical)
of multidimensional contingency tables and categorical data that you may
wish to consult some to get some more specific ideas.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."