[R] How to create a new data.frame based on calculation of subsets of an existing data.frame

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 20 23:07:59 CET 2019

I'm probably misunderstanding what you want. I get this from the code I sent:

 VC
[[1]]
 Prob.of.exceedance_1 Prob.of.exceedance_2 Prob.of.exceedance_3
1                    0                    0          0.005343027
 Prob.of.exceedance_4
1           0.01947477

[[2]]
 Prob.of.exceedance_1 Prob.of.exceedance_2 Prob.of.exceedance_3
5                    0                    0           0.00115359
 Prob.of.exceedance_4
5           0.01122235

Two list elements with four values. Perhaps you want a matrix for each
block of Taxonomy and IM.type that has a row for each element of the
block? This often happens with a remotely specified problem.

Jim