[R] script execution stops and give the error

Sat Dec 21 02:54:31 CET 2019

We don't have your data file. Therefore your example is not yet reproducible.

If you read the references I provided you in my other email then you will find hints and discussion about how to make your example reproducible without giving out your actual data. The reprex package mentioned in reference 3 lets you verify that we can run your example.