[R] Alignment of the title in a key for xyplot in lattice.

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Tue Dec 24 07:41:35 CET 2019

On 24/12/19 2:29 pm, Jim Lemon wrote:

> Hi Rolf,
> Following the docs back to draw.key, It looks like the ellipsis
> argument is ignored. I was hoping for a brilliant solution along the
> lines of:
>
> adj=0
>
> that could be passed down the functions like a hot potato, but was disappointed.

Thanks for giving it some thought.  Actually I've found a work-around:
make the title the first entry of the text component of the key, with
the corresponding entries of the other components being NA.  And
omitting the "title" argument.

An example of the result is attached.  It satisfies me, at least! :-)

cheers,

Rolf

--
Honorary Research Fellow