[R] rmgarch: source package installation problem

Pietro Coretto pcoretto @end|ng |rom un|@@@|t
Mon Dec 30 11:59:19 CET 2019

Dear Users

I tried to install the package "rmgarch". While installing binaries for
Windows and MacOS didn't cause any issue. The source package
installation doesn't work.

I tried it on three different OS: Linux Ubuntu 18.04 (64bit), Windows 10
Pro (64bit) and MacOS Catalina. In all three cases I have worked with a
fresh R 3.6.2 install. I contacted the maintainer of the package who
said that it can't reproduce the same issue and that CRAN checks are fine.

Below I report the console output when installing "rmgarch" on my Ubuntu
18.04 LTS (64bit). I skip the messages regarding installation of the
required packages (they all installed without issues):

https://pastebin.com/J6XHaP28

I have installed many other packages from source (unsing C, C++, RCpp,
fortran code, etc) without any issue.

Here the output of  sessionInfo() at the end.

https://pastebin.com/z7ZwU9iR

I hope somebody can tell me what may cause this.

Regards
Pietro