[R] (no subject)

Hasan Diwan h@@@n@d|w@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 2 16:06:28 CET 2019

Look at the rootSolve package[1] for what you need. Hope it helps... -- H

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 at 06:46, malika yassa via R-help <r-help using r-project.org>
wrote:

> Please, can you help me I have a equation to solve by newton method but I
> can not do it
> for example
>
> f<-function(x) {
>

> 2+X2-X3=0}
> this equation have un solution in [1,2]
> is there a function in R for solve it or i have to programme it

If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a *bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable