[R] using ggplot2 geom_path() in a grouped variable

Norberto Hernandez t@v@r|ch@norberto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 6 22:40:52 CET 2019

Hi! I am trying to make a scatter/path graph in one variable that is
divided in two groups (variable Control), but when I use the geom_path()
option, the line continues from the group one to the group two, and I
wasn't able to avoid it.I need the path draws over the group one and then
draws over the group two avoiding the connection between the last value of
group one and the first value of group two.

This is my code

library(ggplot2)
plot <- ggplot(data, aes(Pretrend, Outcome)) + geom_point()
plot + geom_point(aes(colour=factor(Control)))+labs(x="Date", y="Cases",
title="Intoxication Cases")+geom_path()

Could you please bring be some advice.
Regards
Norberto Francisco Hernández