[R] How to rum Multiple ANOVA and Multiple T-test between the same groups?

Boris Steipe bor|@@@te|pe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Mon Feb 11 02:57:16 CET 2019

You need to spend more time getting clear on the fundamentals, what the Bioconductor project is and why its packages are useful in our domain. Bioconductor packages are not installed with the install.packages() function; that is for packages on CRAN. Instead, you use ...

  install.packages("BiocManager")     # BiocManagere IS hosted on CRAN
  BiocManager::install("genefilter")  # BiocManagerinstalls "genefilter" from bioconductor.org

Now, _do_ read the documentation, and pay special attention to the vignettes!

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/BiocManager/index.html
https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/genefilter.html

B.