[R] pattern evaluation in electron microscopy images

S Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Mon Feb 11 12:53:30 CET 2019

Not really my field, but would you not approach this using FFT on selected regions?

I think IMageJ has some capability in that area; see example at https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/docs/examples/tem/.

Steve Ellison