[R] Select

Val v@|kremk @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 12 00:31:27 CET 2019

Sorry Jeff and David  for not being clear!

The total sample size should be at least 40, but the selection should
be based on group ID.  A different combination of Group ID could give
 at least  40.
If I select  group G1   with 25  count and  G2  and with 15  counts
then   I can get  a minimum of 40  counts.   So G1 and G2 are
selected.
G1  25
G2  15

In another scenario, if G2, G3 and G4  are  selected  then the total
count will be 58 which is  greater than 40. So G2 , G3 and G4  could
be selected.
 G2 15
 G3 12
 G4 31

So the restriction is to  find group IDs  that give a minim of  40.
Once, I reached a minim of 40 then stop selecting group  and output
the data..

I am hope this helps